There are a variety of other ways you can help raise funds and support the school:
- Your employer may offer a community fund, cashback or match funding offer that could be applied for on the SWA's behalf (e.g. Aviva). Some employers also offer volunteer days to their staff.
- Help out by supporting a school trip - once you have a completed volunteer DBS you can let the school office know that you would be available to help with this.
- Use our Clothes Bank, situated at the school near the library. The profits from monies raised are split equally between the SWA and the Salvation Army.
- Purchase APFS (Art Projects for Schools) Christmas Cards. The SWA receive a percentage of the profits.
- Purchase Stikins naming labels using our fundraising code: 22131 and the SWA will receive 30% commission from all orders